Hello and Welcome! • I am wife and mom to 2 daughters, ages 8 and 5
• I work a full-time job as a Marketing Manager, and I run a business selling prints and paper goods for the modern family.
• I volunteer at our church.
• Due to my commitment to the above, I am only able to blog “infrequently” at Tales of a Multi-Tasking Mom and The Productive Mom
• When I have some down time, I love crafting, reading, and our family loves traveling.
MY PRODUCTIVITY TOOLKIT
(1) COZI Family Calendar My husband and I use this to maintain a family calendar. It syncs well to our respective personal calendars and supports color-coding by family member. We tried a few different ideas before finding COZI and have used it ever since.
(2) Dropbox This wonderful cloud-based application allows me to share photos and files between my Apple and Microsoft products, my day job and business, my work life and family life seamlessly.
(3) Catch My take-or-access anywhere, always-in-sync notebook/task list. I can access it via the app on my iPhone and iPad, or directly via a web browser. It allows me to capture voice memos, typed notes, photos, create a task list, and create quick reminders.
(4) PicFrame Between this and PicStitch, both of them are my favourite photo collage apps. See this review for how I use it to keep track of my Project Life photos. http://www.theproductivemom.com/2013/01/productivity-app-using-picframe-to-create-collages.html
(5) Getting Things Done Methodology I have picked up certain elements in the GTD principles and have experienced good success with it. I digest what I can when I can but what I have been able to so far, has been pivotal in boosting my productivity.
(6) We R Memory Keepers Page Protectors I have been using their divided page protectors since I discovered them a few years back. I also use their letter-sized page protectors for filing. Love this company.
(7) Project Life I use Becky Higgin's Project Life products in addition to options from We R Memory Keepers to stay on top of my responsibilities as the historian in my family. Super easy and has some nice designs
My husband's from the US, I am from Singapore. Our girls are triracial (maybe quadracial?). My aging and introverted mother-in-law lives with us. On family dynamics alone, I have enough blog posts in me for 12 years.